A museum, a cultural center or a touristic site, seeks visitors in order to balance its financial accounts and thus sustain its operations.
Attract visitors to a museum in a small town in the country, beyond the reach of public transportation is possible when the place is suitable and the art collection reaches a large audience.
Several actions have been undertaken such as:
- An event-driven outstanding programme based on biannual exhibitions, often in connection with the news.
- Building a prospects database from different directories, with over 8000 entries,
- Integration of the entire collection of another museum (over 500 works).
- Outside the Walls Exhibition Development.
- Organization of exhibition for various artists, with works sales.
- Development of the museum’s website in French and English, which was very well referenced to different terms of art and related terms to a tourist center in the Yvelines.
- Play-packs development at each exhibition for children 4 to 12 years.
- Cooperation set-up with artists in order to sell their works.
- Development of an online sales website of artworks and products. In the first nine months, the site has generated more than € 80.000 revenue.
- Quarterly newsletter whith more than 3000 subscribers.